We are seeking an independent, motivated and creative researcher for a post-doctoral position in the field of immunotherapy. The successful candidate will develop and conduct independent discovery research projects to investigate ex vivo antigen-specific immune response using innovative immunological tools in clinically relevant samples.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Carry out bench work experiments, including single-cell antigen-specific T cell profiling and RNAseq, and be responsible for analyzing and validating the results in each field of activity;
• Implement adequate experimental protocols and, if necessary, solve the possible technical problems within study deadlines;
• Report experimental results to support regulatory filings, patents and publications;
• Provide oversight/ supervision of technicians or graduate students within the context of these studies;
• PhD Degree with a strong background in Human immunology;
• Strong experience with multi-color flow cytometry.
• Previous experience in Human T cell biology or knowledge in bioinformatics is a plus.
• Additional expertise in other laboratory techniques related to molecular biology and biochemistry research will also be considered;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with good organizational and analytical abilities and an interested in driving towards publications.
• Capable of working independently on assigned projects as well as striving in a team-based organization.
• The ability to work a flexible schedule is also desirable.