The Staff Scientist conducts independent biomedical research relevant to current projects at BRI.
• Designing and implementing projects.
• Documentation and analysis of experimental results.
• Preparation of data for publications and/or presentation.
• Operation and maintenance of specialized instrumentation.
• Conducting literature searches.
• Working with other scientific staff members in writing research grant/contract applications for funding of research projects.
Provides guidance and instruction to research technicians, summer interns, students and volunteers.
Requires a Ph.D. and a minimum of three years of related postdoctoral training.