The Staff Scientist leads team-oriented biomedical research relevant to current collaborative projects within the BRI HIP Core.
• Streamlining analytical approaches for larger flow experiments.
• Working with HIP Core users to design and implement larger flow cytometry projects.
• Working with HIP Core staff to operate and maintain the Fortessa.
• Analysis of larger data-sets for HIP Core users generated from flow cytometry experiments.
• Preparation of data for publications and/or presentation.
• Working with other scientific staff members in writing research grant/contract applications for funding of research projects.
The Staff Scientist is a team-player who welcomes challenges.
This is a part-time position (24 hours per week) for the duration of 1 year.
Requires a Ph.D. in Immunology or a related field and a minimum of three years of related postdoctoral training. Prefer experience with flow cytometry and exposure to large data-sets.