This part time (20 hours/week) position performs routine work in a research laboratory including equipment maintenance and provides general assistance to technical laboratory personnel to help keep the lab in a clean and orderly state.
• Preparing media and reagents, such as stock solutions.
• Rinsing and preparing glassware for cleaning.
• Delivering glassware to storage areas.
• Maintaining a clean and orderly laboratory area.
• Cleaning and maintaining lab equipment.
• Checking and replenishing supplies.
• Assisting with experiments and set-up.
• Assisting with some clerical duties as required.
Requirements include High School Graduate or equivalent. Preference is for one year of college level chemistry, plus associated lab experience and/or coursework in sciences.