Supports the Clinical Research Coordinators and assists with a variety of duties related to the conduct of oncology clinical research protocols. This is not a lab based position.
Approximately 50-70% of the time, the work largely focuses on:
• Attending to administrative details with regard to clinical research
• Assisting with the study start-up process
• Filing regulatory documents
• Collecting financial disclosure forms
• Scheduling subjects
• Completing case report forms
• Transporting test articles from the pharmacy to subjects
Approximately 30-50% of the time, the Research Assistant will:
• Perform blood draws
• Collect vitals
• Perform EKG’s
• Recruit, screen and schedule study participants
• Process and aliquot samples
• Interact with subjects as directed by the coordinator for back-up or special testing, e.g., neurology tests, subject questionnaires
Requires strong computer, written, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and a high school diploma. Experience in health care or research is preferable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.