If you have medical coding experience and want to take it to the next level, consider our position for Clinical Research Billing Specialist.
Our team oriented atmosphere creates multiple opportunities to help to improve on current processes and/or create new processes. We are flexible and have great benefits.
• Assure that medical coding/billing reviews are accurate and complete
• Adhere to policies and procedures at all levels
• Research budgeting that consists of developing and/or reviewing clinical research budgets for fiscal soundness and consistency with study protocols, contracts and other study related documents
• Responsible for providing budgeting and billing support for the Clinical Research Program and clinical research studies, including developing budgets, understanding contract payment terms, establishing study-specific revenue recognition, monitoring expenses and ensuring appropriate and accurate billing of patient services for study care
• Responsible for developing and refining tools to accomplish these tasks, as well as providing group and individual staff training to facilitate the budgeting and billing process
• Conduct or assist staff with billing audit or monitor visits, troubleshooting and mistake-proofing the process and Clinical Research Program feasibility reviews
• Good communication skills including the ability to communicate clinical research budgeting and billing concepts to non-accounting staff, speak in front of small to medium groups, and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Skill in the use of various software applications including GE/IDX, CTMS, Excel and Word. Prefer knowledge of research, coding, and financial aspects related to medical visits, procedures and tests
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree or two to four years related research, coding or medical billing experience
• Experience may be substituted for education
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.