- PhD Degree in Immunology/Biochemistry or similiar scientific discipline.
- Knowledge in cellular immunology with less than 3 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Specific specialization on human T and/or B cell immunology is required. Previous experience with MHC multimer staining, RNAseq, or knowledge in bioinformatics is a plus.
- Significant experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry, and in design/set up of cell based assays.
- Additional expertise in other laboratory techniques related to molecular biology and biochemistry research will also be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good organizational and analytical abilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.